The Noughty Graduate is getting behind the microphone to bring you stories and interviews from post-graduate life. In a style Clint Eastwood might say I ripped off, TNG presents the good the bad and the ugly when it comes to working life.
- Getting inside the Houses of Parliament
- Shipping east to Hong Kong
- Underneath the revolution in Syria
- Pirate wages on the high seas
- …and other topical meanderings
The goal of this programme is to inspire listeners with true stories from the battlegrounds of a young person’s life. No millionaires, no silver spoons, just regular people and their journeys through Maslow’s Hierarchy.
Future listener? Subscribe and tell me to hurry up and get on with it below.